Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Fishy
NewdextoRia
percevere
leboss69
Prevails
9 posters

Application format. Must use!

Prevails
    Prevails

Application format. Must use! Empty Application format. Must use!

Post by Prevails Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

Name of Player:

Why you are applying for moderator:

What do you think you can add to the server what the other moderators dont do:

Where are you from?:

Whats your in real life name?:

Contact info:

How active are you?:

Do you think you get along well with the player of prevailscape?:

What have you done for the server?:

What are your specialities?:

Hobbies:

What would your friends say about you?:

Extra info:

Thankyou for using.
    leboss69

Application format. Must use! Empty Re: Application format. Must use!

Post by leboss69 Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 am

Thanks for putting an application format, now players wont be as confused on what to put on their application.
    percevere

Post by percevere Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 am

hey luke, what's going on man i got to talk to you.
    NewdextoRia

Post by NewdextoRia Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 am

Mod Application

Prevails im applying for mod because i want to help out on the server and make it even more popular by making videos. I don't think i can do better then other mods because they are good for example only bob and ray are the best mods and admins you have on the game and i wanna be better by helping out because i use to be an owner in an other rsps and stopped because people where duping and just wouldn't stop so i just shutdown the whole server and that is one of my advantages that they don't have.I am a Canadian immigrant and living in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am on 24/7 right after 3:40 because i have to walk home from school. Most of the people in prevailscape like me because i would host a game and i would give away prizes that make players happy and enjoy the game instead of quitting . i have given bob an idea for a map and we should make it like a trade center where people can trade items or even hold auctions. I specialize in games and trying to keep the server clean by catching dupers and inappropriate players.My friends think im doing a good thing because we enjoy doing boss kills and i would give away the loot to just make them even happier then before.

Yours sincerely

NewdextoRia
    Fishy

Post by Fishy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:36 am

NewdextoRia wrote:Mod Application

Prevails im applying for mod because i want to help out on the server and make it even more popular by making videos. I don't think i can do better then other mods because they are good for example only bob and ray are the best mods and admins you have on the game and i wanna be better by helping out because i use to be an owner in an other rsps and stopped because people where duping and just wouldn't stop so i just shutdown the whole server and that is one of my advantages that they don't have.I am a Canadian immigrant and living in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I am on 24/7 right after 3:40 because i have to walk home from school. Most of the people in prevailscape like me because i would host a game and i would give away prizes that make players happy and enjoy the game instead of quitting . i have given bob an idea for a map and we should make it like a trade center where people can trade items or even hold auctions. I specialize in games and trying to keep the server clean by catching dupers and inappropriate players.My friends think im doing a good thing because we enjoy doing boss kills and i would give away the loot to just make them even happier then before.

Yours sincerely

NewdextoRia

Um, not to be rude or anything NewdextoRia but this is not the place to post your Moderator App.
    Try reposting it in your own post. Make sure to use the Application that is given to you.
    - Leboss69

Btw this is my alt account.

Last edited by Fishy on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fishy

Post by Fishy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am

Please make this post into a sticky post so when players try to find a format to use they don't have the struggle of looking for it. Instead it will be right above every Posted Moderator Application.
    - Leboss69
    purestr91914

Post by purestr91914 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:23 pm

my acc name is Purestr91914
    im applying for mod coz i can be active for new or old players i mean i can help everyone.. Exclamation
    i can be active and never be afk for players i can answer question and all for all jaja xd Very Happy
    im from Costa Rica - Cartago - Tres Rios jaja
    Daniel montoya madriz *3* Very Happy
    uhm my email is daniel.6367@hotmail.com or face email animol.55@hotmail.com - https://www.facebook.com/daniel.montoyamadriz
    i can play like 4-5 hours everyday and lot more time on weekend jaja Very Happy
    well yeah im friendly Very Happy jaja still when some1 tell me badwords and all that jaja cheers
    i donate 20$ last year and i can donate more Very Happy and uhm i help lot players from last year jaja
    I am patient and polite scratch
    i like to hang out with my friends uhm play video games but i love prevailscape jajaa alot Very Happy...!!!!
    people can say i can help everyone with almost all they want and i can talk about anything with all lol!
    lol extra info? uhm im a guy lol im 16 i like almost all metal's and rock uhm my music is my life and im learning to play electric guitar Very Happy
    i think thats all well thanks for watching this i hope you like it and reply please Very Happy Laughing
    Maniacson
    Maniacson

Post by Maniacson Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:08 am

Purestr and Newdex you were supposed to make a SEPARATE topic inside the Application folder. Fishy is correct. Lol However Nice app, looking forward to working WITH you.
    degree
    degree

Post by degree Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 am

I didnt read this before I did my application sorry :/ that was a fail lol
    ps3

Post by ps3 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:15 am

i am applying for a mod i will never fail my name is tyler meagher i like to play football backet ball and sit on the pc and no life this game. you relly cant contac me i dont got phone or anything.also and all my friends and lot of people say im funny and lots of fun to play with thank u guys for reading this.
    ps3

Post by ps3 Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 pm

i am applying for a mod i will never fail my name is tyler meagher i like to play football backet ball and sit on the pc and no life this game. you relly cant contac me i dont got phone or anything.also and all my friends and lot of people say im funny and lots of fun to play with thank u guys for reading this.i am from michigan and my plaer name is ps3 i hope to be working with you soon
    leboss69

Post by leboss69 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 pm

ps3 wrote:i am applying for a mod i will never fail my name is tyler meagher i like to play football backet ball and sit on the pc and no life this game. you relly cant contac me i dont got phone or anything.also and all my friends and lot of people say im funny and lots of fun to play with thank u guys for reading this.i am from michigan and my plaer name is ps3 i hope to be working with you soon

Please make a new thread and use the Format... DO NOT APPLY ON THIS THREAD!

-Leboss69

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:57 pm