Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Introduction-Maniacson

Maniacson
    Maniacson

Introduction-Maniacson Empty Introduction-Maniacson

Post by Maniacson Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello, I am Maniacson the Head In-game Moderator for Prevailscape. I believe this is the most wonderful server and I usually* have a lot of fun helping people and look forward to my helping sessions. :] I have grown to love and care for everyone on this server, some more than others *Olly, Kidding bro*, but I do love everyone and the server. So here is a little bit about myself. Have fun reading! My in real name is Matthew McGill. I am 16, and a male. I turned 16 on November 3rd. I like to game especially on Prevailscape and have recently found a new love for Far Cry 3 and Battlefield 3 but however have lost most of my love for any of the Call of Duty games due to how unparalleled and unrealistic they are due to the fact that spraying a weapon is more accurate than aimed sniper rifle on to an enemies head. I also love to read, my favorite books are the 39 Clues series, ( only read books 1-5 so far ) and the best series I have ever read are the Percy Jackson series written by Rick Riordan. I had just currently got a 3.875 on my last report card as my G.P.A. Well, thats all I can think of, Any questions? Ask, Just do not be a creep. :] Gotta bounce. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Shadux

Introduction-Maniacson Empty Re: Introduction-Maniacson

Post by Shadux Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:12 am

woah i found out so much about you are you really a moderater?>>

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:33 pm