Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Oasis, Moderator position application.

Oasis

Oasis, Moderator position application. Empty Oasis, Moderator position application.

Post by Oasis Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 am

Name of Player:
    Oasis
    Why you are applying for moderator:
    I am applying for a moderator position because i think i can help this server get noticed, i am a very active person. I also know alot of people i could recommend this server to.
    What do you think you can add to the server what the other moderators dont do:
    I think i can add alot of new players to the server. Also i can speak 3 different languages which i think would be really useful, the languages that i speak are, Lithuania, English and Russian. I have also played alot of RSPS which gives me alot of experience.
    Where are you from?:
    I am from Lithuania.
    Whats your in real life name?:
    Lukas
    Contact info:
    My email is TehSuperz@gmail.com
    How active are you?:
    I am a very active person. When ever i have free time i will go play PrevailScape. I am in Sixth form in my school. So i have quite a bit of time to spare. So i will be online regulary.
    Do you think you get along well with the player of prevailscape?:
    I think that i am a very easy person to talk to and i am really friendly i will help anyone with anything!
    What have you done for the server?:
    I have voted numerous amounts for the server and i also plan on donating for this server aswell.
    What are your specialities?:
    My specialities are that i have played in ALOT of RSPS and i have alot of experience and i think i can add all of that experience into PrevailScape.
    Hobbies:
    My hobbies are playing football, playing rugby but most importantly i really enjoy playing runescape!
    What would your friends say about you?:
    My friends say that i am a nice person really friendly and helpful, easy to talk to.
    Extra info:
    I would be really happy if i got this moderator spot. I would help out the server in as many ways as possible.
    Prevails
    Prevails

Oasis, Moderator position application. Empty Re: Oasis, Moderator position application.

Post by Prevails Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 am

Nice Application. written and worded well. see you ingame Razz

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:37 pm