Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

staff application, other one isnt up to date

g0d the pker

staff application, other one isnt up to date Empty staff application, other one isnt up to date

Post by g0d the pker Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:11 am

Name of Player: g0d the pker

Why you are applying for moderator: because i believe i can help out and keep people having fun within reason.

What do you think you can add to the server what the other moderators dont do: i can add a sense of liveliness to people and i regularly host giveaways, this makes things more exiting and makes people eager to get online to see whats gonna happen next.

Where are you from?: england

Whats your in real life name?: daniel stephens

Contact info: no_1_unitedfan@hotmail.co.uk

How active are you?: everyday for about 5 hours on weekdays, longer on weekends.

Do you think you get along well with the player of prevailscape?:yes i think i get along with people very well

What have you done for the server?:i have donated 60$ to the server and stopped players duping.

What are your specialities?: im a good problem solver and i can think of brilliant ideas off the top of my head.

Hobbies: prevailscape, bmxing.

What would your friends say about you?: not really to sure tbh lol.

Extra info: i just hope you take this into consideration, hiring me will be no mistake i can promise you that Smile Laughing

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 12:46 pm