Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to train Summoning.

Poll

Did this help?

[ 0 ]
    How to train Summoning. I_vote_lcap0%How to train Summoning. I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    How to train Summoning. I_vote_lcap100%How to train Summoning. I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Maniacson
    Maniacson

How to train Summoning. Empty How to train Summoning.

Post by Maniacson Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Summoning is probably one of the easiest skills to get 99 with, but one of the ones that takes the longest. Just so you don't spend more money or time than you need, I will tell you exactly what you need and how to do it.
    First: Go to the Shops. Command: ::shops

Seccondly: Buy exactly 1611 pouches and 154k spirit shards. ( shards is somewhat of an estimate so I rounded it up a few K )
    Thirdly: Buy 202 Wolf bones and 1409 Evil Turnips ( not the pouches )
    Fourthly: Probably the hardest* You can either buy 202 gold charms and 1409 crimson charms off of players, or go farm them yourself! Best place to farm charms is Zombies in Multi Pking.
    Fifthly: You need to use the summoning obelisk with the pouches spirit shards gold charms and bones * for the lv 42 requirement for evil turnips * Put all pouches, spirit shards, and gold charms in inventory and fill it with wolf bones * should be 25 bones per rotation * After you have made all 202 spirit wolf pouches you can make evil turnips! Now just put the 1409 crimson charms in your inventory and withdraw your evil turnips and start doing the same thing until 99! * SELL THE POUCHES AFTER YOU HAVE MADE THEM= A DECENT PROFIT AND YOU WON'T LOSE MONEY!* Hope this helps people! -Your friendly prevailscape moderator.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 06, 2024 10:58 pm